segunda-feira, 24 de outubro de 2011

Keaton Henson - Charon (Official Music Video)




And It seems as though
I'm on my own
And time transcends, oh!

And it seems I speak
like waters leak
And I'm losing friends, oh!

And there'll be coins on my eyes
There'll be coins on my eyes
To pay Charon
before I let you near my son

And I don't feel well
oh, couldn't you tell,
from the way I touch my face?

My thoughts are low
And I cannot grow
In this small space, oh!

But there'll be coins on my eyes
There'll be coins on my eyes
To pay Charon,
before I let you near my son

And I ain't no,
And I ain't no,
And I ain't no Hercules
I ain't no Hercules

Directed by:
David Wilson
Keaton Henson
John Malcolm Moore

Produced by David Wilson
Written by Keaton Henson

Cinematography by Brian Fawcett
Camera Assistants - David Agha-Rafei and Roland Philips
Jib Operator - Stefan Zambinski
Puppet by Jonny Sabbagh
Runners - Jimmy Patrick and Jessie May Peters

Edited by Nikki Porter
Colouring by James Bamford at The Mill
Sound Design by Joe Henson

davidwilsoncreative.com
keatonhenson.com
johnmalcolmmoore.com

(I do not claim to own this song, or video. I just wanna stick Keatons music out there.)

You can buy his album - Dear... here: http://www.motivesounds.com/release.php?rID=15

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário